SSAT LP Learning Centre
In 2016 Bonus Pastor became a Lead Practitioner Learning Centre.
“The Lead Practitioner (LP) programme celebrates and motivates great teachers on an individual basis, especially ones who lead others to develop themselves.
Through a rigorous process of self-reflection and evaluation, the Lead Practitioner Accreditation improves the individuals’ professional skills and expertise.
The programme is made up of a framework of professional standards and recognises the skills, experience and qualities of school staff at every level, serving to embed and extend teaching and learning that impacts positively on learners.” - SSAT
At Bonus, our accredited trainers deliver the SSAT Lead Practitioner program to aspiring LPs and coach them through the process.
Successful LPs are expected to lead learning in an area of their research and put into practice what they have created and developed. The SSAT LP program, at its heart, is most concerned with impact on learners and how children progress.
Bonus Pastor has an excellent success rate as a Lead Practitioner Learning Centre.
- 2017 - 10 LPs accredited from Bonus Pastor
- 2018 – 6 LPs accredited from Bonus Pastor and 5 LPs accredited from 3 different primary schools (St William of York Primary, St Philip Neri Primary and Holy Trinity Primary)
- 2019 – 3 LPs accredited from Bonus Pastor and 3 LPs accredited from 2 different secondaries (St Michaels and St Ursulas)
- 2021 – 3 LPs accredited from Bonus Pastor
- 2022 – Our current cohort consists of 2 teachers from Bonus Pastor
The documents below give an indication of the kinds of projects undertaken by aspiring LPs
If you have any questions or enquiries regarding the Lead Practitioner program at Bonus Pastor please contact Mr Druker at: