This year, more than ever, has presented difficulties and challenges to our pupils. However we are pleased to say that despite these, their hard work over time has paid off and they have achieved a strong set of GCSE results that they can be proud of.
Our headline figures include:
- 84% of students achieving a 4+ in English and 74% in Maths.
- 58% of students achieving a 5+ in English and 55% in Maths
- 69% of students achieved a 4+ in both English and Maths with 43% of students achieving 5+ in English and Maths.
- 66% of our students achieved 5 Grades at 9-4, including English and Maths, with 40% achieving 5 Grade 9-5s.
- The progress of our students continues to grow and our Progress 8 score has risen again to +0.5.
- Our average attainment achieved by students has again increased with an A8 score is 5.0.
- Our Ebac entry rate was 55% with 34% gaining a 4 or above in the Ebac, and 16% gaining a 5 or above.
As well as excellent results in the core, we continue to value the arts and have produced positive outcomes for our students in those subject areas.
Our high end results are also excellent, with over 300 grades 7-9 awarded across the curriculum.
The College has had a 0% NEET figure for the past 10 years (for the most recent destinations data please see the subpage or our CEIAG page for more information)
Well done to all students, parents, carers and staff.
Special congratulations to our top students below. Well done to the class of 2020!
|Name||Grade 9-8||Grade 7||Grade 6-5|
Our Top 10 students for Progress were:
- Joshua Nebechukwu
- Augstine Shaw
- Given Onyumbe
- Sarah Olatunboson
- Ange Ble
- Oluwafemi Komolafe
- Mesha Atkinson
- Giovanni Wright Williams
- Christelle Kabembe
- Jamie Odele