Bonus Pastor Catholic College have achieved excellent results again!
With 86% of students achieving pass grades in English and 75% in Maths, our students and staff are delighted with the progress made. Our students remarkably achieved 218 grade 8s and 9s across all subject areas, with over 35% students achieving grade 7-9s.
There were some brilliant results overall, with some fantastic individual successes. For example:
- Gabriel Kho: 5 grade 9s, 4 grade 8s, 1 grade 7
- Blessing Uzoh: 5 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s, 1 grade 7
- Roberto Dell’Arccio: 4 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s, 2 grade 7s, 1 grade 6
- Malgorzata Koral: 3 grade 9s, 5 grade 8s., 2 grade 7s
- Chloe Utaji: 3 grade 9s, 5 grade 8s, 1 grade 7
- Julia Onyewesi: 3 grade 9s, 4 grade 8s, 3 grade 7s
- Solange Gasperazzo: 3 grade 9s, 4 grade 8s, 3 grade 7s
- Michelle Adu- Dapaah: 3 grade 9s, 4 grade 8s, 1 grade 7
- Odegua Omoluogbe: 2 grade 9s, 6 grade 8s, 2 grade 7s
- Alexis Olufemi Leron Ajiboka: 2 grade 9s, 5 grade 8s, 2 grade 6s
- Alexandra Musset: 2 grade 9s, 5 grade 8s, 2 grade 6s
- Robert Adoo Kissi-Debrah: 2 grade 9s, 4 grade 8s, 3 grade 7s
So many students made incredible progress during their time at Bonus Pastor Catholic College, with some making as much as three and four grades of progress across the board. The following students made exceptional progress in their results:
Kamiya Hamilton, Samantha Kiwanuka, Rebecca Owolabi, Franklin Okeke, Daniella Adinlofu, Nathaniel Gimeno, Norelle Gayle, Maria Rapicano, Javier Ariza Ferro, Kwaku Kankam, Havyn Agbonsevbafe, Arnaud Goumba, Agata Maciejczyk, Felix McCaffrey, Shanay Jones, Lukasz Zychowicz
The college’s principal Mr Ronan said: “We are extremely proud of all our students for achieving fantastic GCSE results at Bonus Pastor Catholic college this year. Their achievements are particularly impressive considering the impacts of the pandemic on education over the past few years. Our teachers and staff have shown incredible commitment and worked relentlessly to ensure students are all able to progress onto further education and study, and we look forward to seeing them engage and thrive in our vibrant alumni community. Well done to the class of 2023, we are incredibly proud of you.