Bonus Pastor Catholic College was founded by the Catholic Church to provide education for children of Catholic families.
We would love to welcome your child to join us here at Bonus Pastor Catholic College to continue their educational journey.
Due to the current COVID19 situation, we are currently unable to offer our usual open events. However please visit our webpage here for lots of key information, videos and virtual tours of our outstanding school, and please do explore the rest of our website. You can also sign up to attend an online virtual meeting with our Headteacher.
Online Virtual Open Event Webpage
For information from Lewisham regarding Admissions, please see the link below:
For all of the key forms, dates and documents that you may need, please scroll to Admissions September 2021 further down this page.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Admissions Officer, Mrs J Townsend at:
The college is conducted by its Governing Body as part of the Catholic Church in accordance with its trust deed and Instrument of Government, and seeks at all times to be a witness to Jesus Christ.
The Governing Body has responsibility for admissions to the college and intends to admit 180 students to Year 7 in September each year.
Please note: All applications are verified and in order to do this, the following lists are used:
- Catholics include members of the Ordinariate and the Latin and Oriental Rite Churches that are in union with the Bishop of Rome.
- Children of families who are members of other Christian denominations that are part of Churches Together in England.
- Evidence of Baptism (or dedication) provided by a priest or minister of a designated place of worship will be required.
Admissions for September 2021 Start:
Please see the relevent documents below to download our admissions policy and Supplementary Information Admissions Form for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- You must complete a Supplementary form for admission, even if there will be a sibling at the school on 01/09/2021
- You must include the child’s baptism certificate with the application
- The deadline is 31/10/2020
Admissions for September 2020 Start:
Please see the relevent documents below to download our admissions policy and Supplementary Information Admissions Form for the 2020-2021 academic year.
For more information please email our Admissions Officer, Mrs J Townsend at:
For all in-year admissions, please email our Attendance Officer, Mrs S Cordrey at: