The results below are centre and teacher assessed grades due to the COVID19 pandemic and the cancellation of exams. For our last set of examined results please see our 2019 results.
Bonus Pastor Catholic College is pleased to report some outstanding achievements by its students in their GCSEs and other qualifications this summer.
There were some brilliant results overall, with some fantastic individual successes. For example:
- Maia Wieczerzycki - 7 grade 9s and 2 grade 8s
- Fabio Bongiovanni - 3 grade 9s and 6 grade 8s
- Ebony McPherson - 5 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s, 2 grade 7s and 1 grade 6
- Justin Onongaya- 4 grade 9s and 6 grade 8s
- Francis Iwu - 4 grade 9s and 5 grade 8s
- Natalia Sokolowska - 4 grade 9s, 3 grade 8s, 3 grade 7s and 1 grade 6
So many students made incredible progress during their time at Bonus Pastor Catholic College, with some making as much as three and four grades of progress across all of their subjects.
The following students made exceptional progress in their results:
- Tilly Booth-Farmer
- Tye Stanislas
- Stephanie Danso
- Philip Kmiecik
- Nicolas Garcia Valencia
- Janelle Tedam
- Hannah Blackman
- Precious Nwaru
We are immensely proud of all the work and achievements of our students, especially after such a difficult and disrupted year. Our teachers and staff have worked tirelessly to ensure students are all able to progress onto further education and study, and we look forward to seeing what they will achieve in the future and we will hear of their success stories through our active alumni.
Well done to the class of 2021
Our headline figures include
- 87% of students achieving a 4+ in English and 81% in Maths
- 75% of students achieving a 5+ in English and 55% in Maths
- 81% of students achieved a 4+ in both English and Maths with 53% of students achieving 5+ in English and Maths
- 77% of our students achieved 5 Grades at 9-4, including English and Maths, with 51% achieving 5 Grade 9-5s including English and Maths
- The progress of our students continues to be outstanding with a P8 score of +0.45
- Our average attainment achieved by students has again increased with an A8 score is 5.3
- Our Ebac entry rate was 55% with 37% gaining a 4 or above in the Ebac, and 24% gaining a 5 or above
- The College has had a 0% NEET figure for the past 10 years (for the most recent destinations data please see the sub-page or our CEIAG page for more information)
|Rank||Forename||Surname||gender||Total Points||No. of 9's||No. of 8's|
Top 10 students listed by progress