Congratulations to the class of 2022 for achieving out best ever GCSE results.
Bonus Pastor Catholic College is pleased to report some outstanding achievements by its students in their GCSEs and other qualifications this summer.
There were some brilliant results overall, with some fantastic individual successes. For example:
- Christopher Garcia - 6 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s, 2 grade 7s and 1 grade 6
- Oliwia Wnukowicz - 5 grade 9s, 3 grade 8s and 3 grade 7s
- Victoria Okereafor - 4 grade 9s, 5 grade 8s and 1 grade 7s
- Philana Anil - 2 grade 9s, 3 grade 8s and 2 grade 7s
- Angelo Erazo - 2 grade 9s, 3 grade 8s, 1 grade 7s, 1 grade 6 and 1 grade 5
- Vasiliki Olague - 3 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s, 4 grade 7s and 1 grade 6
So many students made incredible progress during their time at Bonus Pastor Catholic College, with some making as much as three and four grades of progress across all of their subjects.
The following students made exceptional progress in their results:
- Angelo Erazo Garcia
- Vera Obi
- Michaela Kouadio
- Christopher Garcia
- Vasiliki Olague
- Obieluemuani Offiah
We are immensely proud of all the work and achievements of our students. With traditional exams returning students, our teachers and staff have worked tirelessly to ensure students are all able to progress onto further education and study, and we look forward to seeing what they will achieve in the future and we will hear of their success stories through our active alumni.
Well done to the class of 2022
Our headline figures include
- 84.3% of students achieving a 4+ in English and 80.3% in Maths
- 67.4% of students achieving a 5+ in English and 61.8% in Maths
- 76% of students achieved a 4+ in both English and Maths with 53% of students achieving 5+ in English and Maths
- 74.7% of our students achieved 5 Grades at 9-4, including English and Maths, with 50.6% achieving 5 Grade 9-5s including English and Maths
- The progress of our students continues to be outstanding with a P8 score of +0.33.
- Our average attainment achieved by students has again increased with an A8 score is 51.4
- Our Ebac entry rate was 43.8% with 67.9% gaining a 4 or above in the Ebac, and 44.9% gaining a 5 or above.
Subject Results (+4 and 5+)
|Greek Option H - Full Course||1||100||1||100||1||100||79|
|Italian Tier H - Full Course||2||100||2||100||2||100||54.2|
|Music - Ocr Repository - Full Course||17||41.1||11||64.7||14||82.3||53.6|
|POLISH TIER H - Full Course||6||100||6||100||6||100||64.8|
|Religious Studies A Option Zs - Full Course||178||50||123||69.1||144||80.9||51.4|
|Science GCSE Double||150||15.3||61||40.6||95||63.3||47.7|
|Turkish Option H - Full Course||1||0||1||100||1||100||45.5|