Bonus Pastor hold lots of trips every year for each year group and house including half day trips, full day excursions and residential adventures.

You will find details of some of these trips, and our expected code of conduct, in this area of the website.


For all trips outside the UK your child will need a valid passport, and we recommend that everybody has an EHIC Card.

EHIC stands for European Health Insurance Card and it replaced the old E111 in 2006. The EHIC lets you get state healthcare at a reduced cost or sometimes for free. It will cover you for treatment that is needed to allow you to continue your stay until your planned return.

It will not cover any private medical healthcare or costs such as mountain rescue in ski resorts, being flown back to the UK, or lost or stolen property. Therefore, it is important to have both an EHIC and a valid private travel insurance policy. Some insurers now insist you hold an EHIC and many will waive the excess if you have one.

The EHIC is valid in all European Economic Area (EEA) countries, including Switzerland. You can follow the links below to:

Please make sure you use the above links as an EHIC renewal or application is entirely free of charge. However, other unofficial websites may charge you if you apply through them.