We host several residential trips every year, and 2016-2017 will be no exception.
Dates: 23rd to 26th February 2017
Hosted by: Miss Stanislaus, Mathematics Department
Open to: Year 10 Mathematic students
Cost of the trip: £550
Details of the trip: To study geometry, shape, space and measure within principles of Architecture and Number
- Tour of the Old Quarter of Barcelona
- Visit to the Aquiriam
- Tour of Gaudi's Sagrada Familia Temple, The Park Guell, La Pedrera & The Casa Mila
- Tour of the Olympic Stadium
- Tour of The Poble Espanyol
- Excursion to Montserrat
Interested? Please see Miss Stanislaus for details
Dates: 5th April to 15th April 2017
Hosted by: Mrs Watson, RE Department
Open to: All Students and Families. Limited Places
Cost of the Trip: £1,585. Prices may change slightly due to airline fees only being published 11 months in advance.
Details of the Trip: A "once in a life time" trip to China will be full board and include all transfers to and from the school and within China. Tours will include:
- Shanghai, Xian and Beijing
- The Great Wall
- Ming Tombs
- Terracotta Army
- Jade Budda Temple
- The Heavenly Temple
- The Forbidden City and many more
Interested? Please see Mrs Watson for details
Dates: 26th April to 29th April 2017
Hosted by : Mrs Watson, RE Department
Open to : Years 7/8
Cost of the trip: £489
Details of the Trip: At GCSE we study Catholic places of Pilgrimage and their importance to religious beliefs. We especially focus on Rome as being the centre of our faith and being pilgrim people of God.
- Return coach transfer from College to the airport
- Transfers from Rome airport to hotel
- Tour Guide on trip
- Visit to the Vatican City
- St Peter's Basilica
- The Sistine Chapel
- The Vatican Museum
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navona
- Santa Maria Maggiore and other Churches
- Castel Gandolfo - The Pope's summer residence on the edge of Lake Albano.
Interested? Please see Mrs Watson for details.
New York, 2017
Dates: 19th October - 23rd October 2017
Open to : Year 9 and Year 10 GCSE Art & Photography Students
Hosted by : Mrs Raymond - Visual Arts
Details : To visit the world’s most prestigious art galleries
- The Guggenheim
- Brooklyn Street Art Tour.
- There will be plenty of cultural enrichment with planned trips to
- The Statue of Liberty,
- Ellis Island,
- A ride to the top of the Empire State Building,
- A tour of Ground Zero, a Broadway show, tour of Central Park and of course lots of shopping!
- All tours and entrance fees are included in the price.
- The price includes all ‘eat as much as you can’ breakfasts at Tim Hortons, all two course evening meals at The Hard Rock Café Times Square, Planet Hollywood Times Square and Buba Gumps Time Square.
- If interested please see Mrs Raymond for details or download the letter in the Document Zone - Letters for Trips.