SCHOOL ADMISSIONS ARRANGEMENTS 2018/19 ACADEMIC YEAR
In accordance with the School Admissions (Admission Arrangements and Co-ordination of Admission Arrangements) (England) Regulations 2012 the Governors of Bonus Pastor Catholic College are consulting on its proposed admission arrangements for the 2018/19 academic year.
Admissions policy and criteria
The changes proposed are to:
- Increase our PAN to 180 from 155
- Clarity around siblings
- Proximity clarification
- The inclusion of staff’s children
Supplementary Information Form
The changes proposed are:
- To take out the request for a Birth Certificate
Bonus Pastor Catholic College wishes to give schools, parents of children between the ages of 2 and 18 and any other interested parties the opportunity to comment on any aspects of the policy. To comply with the requirement to consult for a minimum of six weeks. The consultation lasts until Tuesday, 31st January 2017 inclusive.
A copy of the consultation can be downloaded from
Comments relating to any aspect of Bonus Pastor Catholic College’s arrangements or admissions limit should be made in writing to Mrs Wright, Admissions Officer, Bonus Pastor Catholic College, or emailing AdmissionsConsultation@bp.lewisham.sch.uk
All comments in relation to Bonus Pastor Catholic School’s admissions arrangements must be received no later than Tuesday, 31st January 2017. The arrangements for 2018/19 will be determined at a meeting of Governors in February 2017 and published on our Website.
- Thursday 19th January 2017 Citizenship Day for Year 7, 9, 10 & 11 Read More
- Thursday 19th January 2017 Year 8 Academic Review Day Read More
- Monday 23rd January 2017 Governors' Meeting - Curriculum Read More
- Wednesday 25th January 2017 Year 7 / 8 Showcase Performance Read More
- Thursday 2nd February 2017 Intermediate UK Maths Challenge Read More
- Friday 3rd February 2017 Years 9 & 10 Trip to Madrid Read More
- Monday 6th February 2017 Governors' Meeting - Resources & Finance Read More
- Tuesday 7th February 2017 More House Feast Day Read More